Pilates Private Sessions
What is Pilates?
Pilates is a method of exercise and conditioning that builds core strength and body control. It was developed by Joseph Pilates in the 1920′s.
Pilates is a movement system which uses spring weighted apparatus and a series of mat exercises to condition the body and rehabilitate injuries.
The ideal Pilates workout consists of both mat and equipment based exercises. During the personal Pilates training session, the workout is designed specifically for you and your body. Each body is different and requires a different focus.
The session is taught using specially designed Pilates equipment. We offer a full Pilates studio consisting of the reformer, trapeze table, wunda chair, and a variety of other props. Private Sessions are by appointment only.
The Benefits of Pilates
- Build Strength and Muscle Tone
- Increase Flexibility and Agility
- Improve Balance and Coordination
- Develop Core Strength and Control
- Improve Posture and Spinal Alignment
- Injury Rehabilitation and Prevention
- Total Mind and Body Workout
Private Session: $65/hour
Semi-Private: $35/pp per hour
Private Group: $25/pp per hour
Debbie Johnson – 508-989-1436